Our focus is on metalworking, metal plate treatment, welding and wet varnishing and painting on metal objects. In April 2018, a new modern technology of dividing and bending metals – Trumpf TruLaser was added to the production process. We offer especially:
- production of steel constructions – various types of railing systems, roof shelters, awnings, porches, pre-engineered metal buildings, balconies
- production of girders, joists, beams from profiles of length up to 12 000 mm and weight up to 1000 kg
- cutting and treatment of metal with 2D Trumpf laser of 4kw power output
- varnishing and painting of various constructions
- sandblasting of steel constructions
- production of aluminum constructions
Treatment of metal with 2D Trumpf laser is applied on metals of the following parameters:
- maximum size of metal 2000x4000mm
- maximum thickness of metal: construction steel – 20mm, stainless steel – 15mm, aluminium alloys – 10mm
Afterwards, it’s possible to treat metals with CNC bending – maximum length of metal 3000 mm, surface treatment (wet varnishing, spray painting). We produce metal components and products based on provided technical drawing documentation in DXF, DWG, 3D formats. Welding is carried out by way of modern welding machines MIG and MAG. Our priorities are flexibility and prompt customer-oriented adjustment of the production process as well as strong importance placed on the quality of our products.
Why the Trumpf technology?
Cutting of metal using laser-generated beam has a wide range of application in industrial fields. It’s used to create very accurate cuts of various metal materials. The focus is on accuracy of measurement and quality of laser-generated edges.
Examples of products: car bodywork parts, various shapes of coverings, wardrobe doors, machine covers, lines; reinforcement of car doors, car bodywork and roofs; components of food industry assembly lines cut out of stainless steel; air-conditioning system components; flanges, holders; assembly panels with openings for machines; fine cogwheels, architectonic models, inscriptions, decorations, many more.